Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day Twelve...

So, nothing too crazy and exciting happened today. It was only raining, so we still had school. We did learn some really cool new design techniques today and we got to bring home both of our arrangements. I'm so glad I don't ride the bus anymore, because the second one was huge! It's really cool because we're getting a lot more freedom in our designs, and Kathy says that this is how the advanced class is going to be. Therefore, if I like what we're doing now I will like Advanced next week. Good thing I thought today was the best day because I'm already registered for Advanced!

Horizontal Line design before it was critiqued.


Horizontal Line design after it was critiqued.

This one was fun! We had to bring something in from home so that we could learn how to anchor interesting items into a design, and Pam brought the glasses I forgot at her house, so...tada! These ended up being huge and they were so fun to do. I LOVE my glasses and I'm glad she remembered them for me.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love the horizontal look even though I can't tell the difference between the regular one and the critqued one, but that is probably why I could never do something as amazing and creative as this. P.S. nice incorporation of the sunglasses. It adds a nice touch, ghetto touch. Perfect!