Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day One...

Portland had me a little nervous and slightly frightened, but I conquered the bus trip to my school, arrived on time despite missing one bus stop and walking a bit more than anticipated, met my wonderful teachers and fellow students, and learned a few new things while reviewing a few old things. We used silk flowers today, some of which were so incredibly old they practically came in on the Mayflower! Sorry, that was a joke my teacher used. So, here are a few pics of what we accomplished today. Oh! I almost forgot...the teacher praised my first round design, critiqued my second just a bit, and praised my third with some very uplifting compliments. I think I have a knack for this stuff and it definitely boosted my confidence in my abilities. Anyway, here are some pics of what we did today.

Round design arial view

Round design view from the front

Traditional centerpiece arial view


Traditional centerpiece view from the front
*Seriously...note the antique roses with chiffon accents. Nice!

0 comments: