Monday, January 28, 2008

Day Eleven...

This is the first day of my last week and it started out a little funky. We got a skiff of snow last night, so they delayed the schools 2 hours. That would have been fantastic, except for the fact that I woke up at 6:30 to do my study guides and what not for the test today. AND my alarm didn't go off because the speaker stopped working in my phone. Boo for that! Anyway, so I got up and did some homework, got ready, and then went back to bed for an hour before I had to go to school. Weird. It's crazy too, because we actually managed to fit everything we were supposed to do into our day and it seemed like an ultra long day. Weird. Anyway, so we did more contemporary stuff today. We did 3 different line designs, and we got to bring 2 of them home. Yippee!! I'm glad I drive to school now though or that would have been really awkward trying to get all of those flowers on the bus!

Ikebana (Japanese line design with a Western influence)

Front of Landscape design. It's supposed to look like a planned garden.

Back of Landscape design

Vertical Line design

1 comments:

The Brandleys said...

I love these! They are my favorite so far. you're doing awesome, and you sound like you're enjoying yourself!