Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day Three...

Ok, so today we learned how to do some new designs, which was a lot of fun. This time we did one sided designs with an asymmetrical shape. So, here they are.

Asymmetrical desing...I broke my bottom Bells of Ireland, so my design line was a little short.

Western asymmetrical design. Slightly different from the one above.

Western Asymmetrical with some Curling Willow

Don't worry, I got to bring this one home...on the bus. That's fun. Actually it wasn't so bad today because the bus wasn't too crowded. Bringing that centerpiece home yesterday on a crowded bus, before I started taking a backpack...that was an adventure!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhhh I love those ones. They are so pretty!! I think the last one is my favorite. I can't wait until you come home, but you look like you are doing so well, you teacher's pet you. Love ya. Miss ya!

Megan said...

Oh and I am watching Best In Show and thought of you!