So, today was our practical test and I'm not so sure how I did. Here's the deal: we had to make 3 different types of arrangements - a bud vase, corsage, and arrangement of our choice in foam. Here are my finished products, but we don't know how we did until tomorrow. I don't feel like my creative juices are really flowing yet and I hope they start by the time I start Advanced next week, because we get a lot of freedom in there.
Here is my final bud vase. For the life of me, I could not get my rose to cooperate!
This picture isn't very good bc you can't really see the snake grass pieces in the back.